Saturday, March 28, 2009

What do we really know? [my visit to the Creation Museum in Northern Kentucky]

let's find out...

A letter from T Rex to the Galatians

T-Rex belched in my face... and it was good.


I hadn't either. Wow, this kid is no dummy.


Dad explains trilobites, Bible style.


Popularity: temporary. A concept that doesn't compute with the Nani.


"Whatever! I'll do what I want." --eric cartman

collage of all wrong with world 1

collage of all wrong with world 2



collage of all wrong with the world 1

Bitches. People of all shapes & sizes learn how the Fall of Man was woman's fault.


This video display showed a fallen member of the modern world rolling a joint and then getting on the Internet. Oh the humanity.



Am I the only one who sees a Chicago Cubs emblem in here?


After eating the forbidden fruit, Adam and Eve were visited by E.T.


my wife and I shed our garb and hopped into a display


Noah, how could you save the dinosaurs and not us!?


Mennonite parents approve of this entertainment


Huh! I didn't know this. How wonderful.


Come to think of it, we may still be living with dinosaurs. The ones in this picture are finding out how Noah was able to fit all their dinosaur ancestors on the Ark. Great work, Noah!

No comments: