Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's Crappening, Cincinnati? Vol. 2


By no means do I want to be pigeon-holed as the TTT's Poo beat writer, it's just, sadly, most of my creative brainstorms happen around this movement (oh yes, pun intended). I work at a large company and on my floor alone there are probably 30-40 men, also the lunch room is located on my floor, so, on a given day I'd say 50+ different people use "my" men's room. Our men's room consists of 2 urinals, 2 normal sized stalls, and 1 handicapped stall (aka the luxury stall). So, slim-pickin's.

I, like most people, am rather courteous about keeping public areas clean and neat; however, there are a few out there who subscribe to a different theory of just not caring. The sinks and urinals are kept clean...at least to my standards. The stalls, on the other hand, are not.

Here are my top work bathroom stall pet peeves:
1 - Don't leave toilet paper all over the ground. How does it even get there?
2 - Don't leave your newspapers, magazines or other periodicals in the stall. I don't know you, and I sure as hell don't want to handle what you were handling while you were doing what you were doing.
3 - Flush the toilet. Yes, I know it has an automatic flusher, but sometimes the auto-flush doesn't work...that's why they put a little button on there.
4 - This is the worst. When sanitary toilet seat covers are not available, I (as I assume most people do) create my own sanitary seat cover with toilet paper. However, once done with my "duty" (zing!, that's pun #2(and that's #3)) I dispose of the TP (or "sani-seat" cover) in the toilet, like most normal humans. My problem is....there is at least one person on my floor that leaves his homemade TP "sani-seat" on the toilet seat, as if the next person is going to come in and use it. Really? Isn't that it's original purpose, to protect you from others?

I think this rant sounded better in my head. Hope you enjoyed it though.

-F4ST out.

To all the TTT readers - sorry if this was too much.
To the TTT writers - feel free to delete this if you think its crap (#4)
To my mom - aren't you proud? And let me know what typos I made and I'll be sure to fix them.

1 comment:

5chw4r7z said...

HEY, you were holding out on me, didn't realize you had a blog too.
Cool.
But, there is some a-hole in my building who never flushes. It pisses me off to no end, not even after a dump will he flush.
What a dickhead.