Monday, June 23, 2008

...And Another Thing about the Plastered Trollop

While Barack Obama takes the high road and calls off the attack dogs on John McCain's trollop, Cindy, (John McCain: "at least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c*nt!"), the "plastered trollop" herself took a pot-shot at Michelle Obama:

”Everyone has their own experience. I don’t know why she said what she said — all that I know is I’ve always been proud of my country,” McCain said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

Well, missy, if you want to enter the fray........FINE!

To start the week off, let's talk about your little drug addiction problem. You know, the one that had you fiending for painkillers so badly that you stole from the American Voluntary Medical Team, a third world relief organization you founded.

Yeah, how about that?

As Stephen Elliott at the Huffington Post put it,
try to imagine what the reaction would be if Michelle Obama had a history with drug addiction? If Michelle Obama had stolen drugs meant for third world countries to support her own addiction?
You had better believe Cindy the plastered trollop would be coming at Michelle Obama with claws out had the percocet-addicted shoe been on the other foot.

I know Obama has said spouses are off limits. I'm trying, I really am. But after 7.5 years of George W. Fucking Bush, my natural instinct is to do the opposite of what the president says. I'm a work in progress. By the time Obama wins the election in November, I should be back to following orders.

No comments: