Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Apology

There is no excuse, nor should there be any tolerance, for anyone who copy/pastes from his other blog. I want to apologize specifically to everyone in the blogasphere community for this harmful act and for what I said to a law enforcement officer the night I was arrested on a DUI charge.

I am a public person, and when I copy/paste or say something, either articulated and thought out, or blurted out in a moment of insanity, my actions carry weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility and apologize directly to those who have been hurt and offended by my actions.

Every human being is God’s child, and if I wish to honor my God I have to honor his children. But please know from my heart that I am not a copy/paster. I am not a bigot.

I'm not just asking for forgiveness. I would like to take it one step further, and meet with leaders in the blogasphere community, with whom I can have a one on one discussion to discern the appropriate path for healing.


Word to your mommy!

No comments: