Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Is That a Threat, or a Promise?


Oh, good lord.

In a desperate attempt to somehow stay relevant, D-list actor, Stephen Baldwin, is threatening to leave the country if Obama wins the election.

How cliched, as well as unbelievably caucasian.

I guess this is why the last decent film Stephen Baldwin starred in was ...... um, give me a minute............ no, really, I'll come up with something......... Let's see, I think the Canadians actually killed Steve-O and his brothers in the South Park movie. Does that count?

A word to the wise, Stephen: when anyone gives a shit what you think, we'll ask. Or, as they say in your trade (or more accurately, the trade in which you aspire to engage...), "don't call us, we'll call you." I have every confidence you've heard that enough to know what I'm saying.

No comments: