Friday, October 10, 2008

McCain makes with a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I don't even know what to make of this traveling circus anymore.
I will say this, the woman who brings up Obama being an Arab seems a lot like a plant.




"He is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared about as President of the United States. If I didn't think I would be one heck of a better president I wouldn't be running."

Older Woman: "I have read about him. He's an Arab".

"No, ma'am. No, ma'am. He's a decent, family man, citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign is all about."

1 comment:

Rodney "Hot Rod" Lincoln said...

I don't buy it. He's just seen the polling showing that no one but racist, right-wing knuckle draggers give a shit about this Ayers/Wright?ACORN nonsense. He's trying to pivot and get back some of the appeal he used to have with independents.

Sad, though, that this campaign has reached the point where even if McCain wanted to make a sincerely decent gesture, he's poisoned the well to the point where you have to suspect politics is really driving his actions.