Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Score One for John McCrass

As everyone knows, I've been awfully hard on presumptive 5'6" Republican presidential nominee, John McSane-In-The-Membrane, but Goddamnit, he's deserved it, hasn't he?

I mean, really. If he keeps it up, I'm going to have to take a leave of absence from my real(?) job manufacturing LSD molecules so I can document his hypocracy and blatant lies (on energy policy, compare this to that - you fucking tell me, where's the so-called "Straight Talk Express"?).

So, John McFraud is a two-faced liar, but, God bless him, occasionally he will have a moment (usually a senior moment) where he gets back in The Hot Rod's good graces. Like today. when he was posing as a real man-of-the-people (one who is so "salt of the earth" that he was called out for wearing $520 loafers less than a week ago) at the famous motorcycle rally at Sturgis, South Dakota, and told the crowd that he had encouraged the Plastered Trollop to enter the attendant beauty pageant, the Miss Buffalo Chip contest.

One problem: the Miss Buffalo Chip pageant is notoriously topless, and frequently bottomless. (That link is rated PG, despite the implication).

I'm going to suspend my disbelief and labor under the notion that John McClueless is not senile, misinformed, or thoughtless, and act as though he was leading a reality-based existance at the moment he made that remark.

In that spirit, I say: Smooth, Johnny Boy, smooth!

No comments: