Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Rumors of My Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated

I took off a day from blogging yesterday, and my absence can be explained by the following mathematic equation:

A + B = C

Where:

A = Hot Rod Lincoln
B = Golf
C = An embarassing mockery of the game.

Yes, it is the one day the Hot Rod plays golf every year - the company golf outing. That means, sunshine, beer, physics-defying slices, fourteen lost golf balls (but only one in a water hazard this year!), and even more beer.


Tiger or the Hot Rod? Based on performance alone, it is difficult to tell.



I have to say though, it was nice to get my mind off of politics for a day and especially to get away from the economic meltdown, which is particularly scary.

I'll try to get some shit thrown up on the blog today and tomorrow .... making up for lost time....

No comments: